eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAME

this is my second angelic pretty item now AND I'M HOPING TO MAKE IT MORE

WITH THIS IN PARTICULAR

it's a different cut of the same print and the deeper, darker brown version that is GORGEOUS I mean look at the colour of that ribbon

SAME

this is my second angelic pretty item now AND I'M HOPING TO MAKE IT MORE

WITH THIS IN PARTICULAR

it's a different cut of the same print and the deeper, darker brown version that is GORGEOUS I mean look at the colour of that ribbon

ahhhhhhhhhhhh so I bought a very cute and casual lolita jumperskirt because I got a SWEET DEAL on it and while I'm not going to wear it today (I just worked so my hair's going to look stuuuuupid) I still need to check if it fits!!!!! So I may as well take pictures!!!!!!!!

so have my in a quickly thrown together outfit and with my hair still up in a bun~! Also hope you enjoy my bookshelf and crammed closet (I'm doing some closet cleaning on my day off actually)

rr0dV.png

The bun goes pretty great with the outfit though!! imo at least... Thankfully the straps are adjustable, I might shorten them just a smidgen

aaaaaaaaand I decided to take better shots of the pattern on the fabric

rr0fn.png

CHOCOLATE

(Angelic Pretty is well known for making a looooot of chocolate print clothing and they are pretty popular too)

rr0gY.png

I see that bow is already coming undone

that's the main issue with the rope ties is that they don't hold very well~ I'll have to double knot that sucker when I actually put it on tomorrow

Ah, do I see a petticoat in your closet?

Ah, do I see a petticoat in your closet?

might be hard to tell but there are multiple!! Four in total (all visible)

just we only have space for me to hang one of them up so I hang my best one ^o^

but anyway yeah I couldn't really dress in lolita fashion very well if I didn't own petticoats!

this new dress can fit a small petticoat and my smallest.... is a bit big for it~ But it's a stupid dumb tulle one which means that if I wear it more it will shrink down to a better size!! (I haven't worn it a lot yet so it's still holding up its original fluffiness pretty well)

oh no that might mean I'll have to wear this new dress... A LOT *gasp!* poor me!!

might be hard to tell but there are multiple!! Four in total (all visible)

just we only have space for me to hang one of them up so I hang my best one ^o^

but anyway yeah I couldn't really dress in lolita fashion very well if I didn't own petticoats!

this new dress can fit a small petticoat and my smallest.... is a bit big for it~ But it's a stupid dumb tulle one which means that if I wear it more it will shrink down to a better size!! (I haven't worn it a lot yet so it's still holding up its original fluffiness pretty well)

oh no that might mean I'll have to wear this new dress... A LOT *gasp!* poor me!!

I've got about a dozen petticoats, but they're all pretty cheap. I like picking them up online or from Halloween costume type stores. Someone with actual tailoring skills might scoff at the cheap ones, but I figure they do the job, and I don't like spending a ton of money on clothes.

I've got about a dozen petticoats, but they're all pretty cheap. I like picking them up online or from Halloween costume type stores. Someone with actual tailoring skills might scoff at the cheap ones, but I figure they do the job, and I don't like spending a ton of money on clothes.

I feel like when it comes to design halloween shops likely make them quite fine, the main thing with cheap ones is that they're made of cheap and easy material which typically can't hold its shape for very long

but when it comes to that then layering petticoats over each other does the job \o/

I feel like when it comes to design halloween shops likely make them quite fine, the main thing with cheap ones is that they're made of cheap and easy material which typically can't hold its shape for very long

but when it comes to that then layering petticoats over each other does the job \o/

Unfortunately, I don't get the chance to wear them often enough to wear them out. My older ones are showing signs of age a bit, but I mostly just wear them around the house, when I feel like dressing up, or dressing up my partner.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh so I bought a very cute and casual lolita jumperskirt because I got a SWEET DEAL on it and while I'm not going to wear it today (I just worked so my hair's going to look stuuuuupid) I still need to check if it fits!!!!! So I may as well take pictures!!!!!!!!

so have my in a quickly thrown together outfit and with my hair still up in a bun~! Also hope you enjoy my bookshelf and crammed closet (I'm doing some closet cleaning on my day off actually)rr0dV.pngThe bun goes pretty great with the outfit though!! imo at least... Thankfully the straps are adjustable, I might shorten them just a smidgenaaaaaaaaand I decided to take better shots of the pattern on the fabricrr0fn.pngCHOCOLATE(Angelic Pretty is well known for making a looooot of chocolate print clothing and they are pretty popular too)rr0gY.pngI see that bow is already coming undonethat's the main issue with the rope ties is that they don't hold very well~ I'll have to double knot that sucker when I actually put it on tomorrow

You look super cute in that

How'd you get ahold of an Irish rugby club's shirt?

I remember seeing a thread on another site a while back where Leinster revealed the shirt. Everyone was calling it "hideous", "ugly", and "blinding", so naturally I was motivated to buy it (it's the first club rugby shirt I own, the other rugby shirts I own are all international teams). The U.S. seller I initially ordered it from had it backordered indefinitely, so I went and ordered it straight from Canturbury' s website

tfw you change your profile picture to something so fire mumu can't help but drop the facebook like

XaF4yxu.jpg

Edited by Austin

• 2 weeks later...

you know what you've gotten plenty enough standing selfies out of me

let's change it up~!

[spoiler=back to dream skirt again!]s1RFB.jpg

happy halloween sf!!

oh yeah eclipse ima request for this to get edited into the op too c:

Edited by Freohr Datia

you know what you've gotten plenty enough standing selfies out of me

let's change it up~!

[spoiler=back to dream skirt again!]s1RFB.jpg

happy halloween sf!!

oh yeah eclipse ima request for this to get edited into the op too c:

Very pretty, I'm jealous. I'm generally a fan of solid colors, what the picture skirt looks good on you, and I love petticoats.

Very pretty, I'm jealous. I'm generally a fan of solid colors, what the picture skirt looks good on you, and I love petticoats.

I also prefer solids~! That's one of the reasons I wanted this skirt so badly was because it had a print that I actually really loved!

although once I actually received the skirt and saw all the incredible details angelic pretty put into this print (without making it overbearing, even!), it made me start appreciating prints more. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more prints done like this one

But thanks for the compliments!!